Notary Services for Businesses
I can prepare and certify all types of business documents and their execution, and can certify copies of the same, including:
- Powers of Attorney
- Certificates of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association for UK or Foreign Companies
- Company Certificates of Good Standing
- Company Resolutions, Minutes, Reports, Accounts and other Company Documents
- Certification of the identity of Directors, Company Secretaries or other company officers
- Commercial Mortgages and International Finance documents
- Authentication of Intellectual Property Rights, including Statements in Support of Copyright Infringements, assignments or registration of trade marks
- Affidavits, statutory declarations, and other sworn statements
- Issues, transfers and sales of Shares
- Property transactions, transfers, purchases, sales
- Any other documents which require a Notary Public seal/stamp
I can also arrange Apostille and Consular Legalisation for these documents, if required.
Please Contact Me to obtain a quotation or to arrange an appointment.
I can arrange meetings, including out-of-office appointments, at short notice and I will work to your deadlines. If you wish, I can travel to your home, office or other convenient place to carry out your notarisation, subject to an additional charge to cover travelling time and expenses.